Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

weeks 17 and 18. baby kicks!

Last week we were in Cape Cod so I didn't try too hard to update.  Unfortunately, vacation doesn't seem to have done good things for my weight (that I think was better this month up until that point). 

I feel Artie move at least a few times a day now but he's really kicked it into gear in the last 24 hours.  I felt kicks for the first time on the outside and Seth was able to feel it last night as well.  Delia used to go crazy when I laid on my side in bed and this one seems to be following suit.  I love feeling a baby.  Such an amazing miracle. 

Here's a picture catch up:

about 17 weeks and being brave enough to wear a bikini:






picture taken by my friend when I wasn't looking:





18 weeks preparing for an interview:


2 comments:

  1. Oh, my goodness, you are beautiful.
    I would say, don't worry about the weight. It'll all even out (and you look great!).

    ReplyDelete