Pages

Monday, June 4, 2012

15 weeks and baby movement.

I felt the baby!  It was so subtle and quick that if I wasn't paying attention I would have missed it, but I did feel 2-3 kicks in the past couple days.  I'm so excited to feel more. 

This morning I had a regular appointment.  I've gained 10 lbs (!) already.  I know that's quicker than my weight gain with Delia but I'm not feeling too bad about it.  I'm just eating more.  I'm also staying pretty active.  Artie's heart rate was 140 (boy?) which is the lowest yet.  Everything seems good and healthy.  I was hoping to schedule my anatomy scan today but they told me not until my next appointment.  It was supposed to be 20-22 weeks but now 22-24 weeks.  I don't know why the change but I'm going to have a really hard time staying patient.  :/

Tomorrow is the official 15 weeks but I doubt there will be much difference between then and today's bump. 


2 comments:

  1. Sorry you have to wait for the anatomy scan. But...
    Ahhh! So exciting you got to feel the baby move!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking good! I'm jealous you felt the baby move!

    ReplyDelete