Pages

Thursday, August 16, 2012

weeks 24, 25... things are getting harder.

I'm not sleeping well at all.  I feel huge.  Little boy likes to get in weird positions and force terrible pressure on my sides which in turn makes my back hurt.  These are the (not so) wonderful parts of pregnancy that I fully expected.  I did not expect them to happen this early on though.  I still tell people I feel good and in all honesty, I do most of the time.  But when I compare this pregnancy to my first, it's definitely not as easy.  For one, I'm mom of a toddler.  I've also started working again and our life is very hectic. 

Good news is that my glucose test came back normal.  I met with the doctor again this past Monday and I had no weight gain in 2 weeks.  She would like me to "watch" my carb and fruit intake.  Two of my favorite things, unfortunately,  I'm trying to be a little more mindful of it, but it IS hard when I know that I don't have gestational diabetes and am just trying to slow down the weight gain.  I am still measuring ahead by 2 weeks right now.  This could explain why I feel so big.  It's beginning to look like I may have a very big baby.  Yikes.  Delia was only 7 lbs at birth.

Picture updates:

24 weeks





25 weeks


No comments:

Post a Comment