Pages

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

the title is self explanatory.

Yes, ^ that.  The Goudies are expecting baby number two aka our Turkey baby.  With a due date of November 25th, there is a great chance this baby will be born right before or after Thanksgiving (but hopefully not during).  We are excited, nervous, happy and scared.  Just when you start getting used to one child, here comes another!  I love pregnancy blogs myself, so I'm going to try to keep this one going the whole 9 months  - er, 7 months since I'm almost 2 months in.

The hardest part about finding out that you are pregnant early is that you can't tell anyone.  I had to keep this huge secret for a few weeks but I'm happy that we finally told our families.  They are excited, as I expected.  My family in particular just seems to be all about procreating lately.  We've had one baby born about every 6 months beginning with my nephew Dylan and now this new one PLUS my sister's little one due in December.  Fun times for sure.

Now, if only this sickness and fatigue would stop kicking my butt.  And so it begins....

A positive pregnancy test that leaves no doubt taken on March 15th.  The bottom test taken two days later.




And, apparently it is much harder to hide subsequent pregnancies as evidenced below.  So even though we haven't made the huge social announcement yet, I won't be hiding it anymore.  :)


No comments:

Post a Comment