Pages

Monday, April 30, 2012

light at the end of the tunnel.

(Knock on wood) but I've been feeling a little better the past couple days minus one weird, out of the blue moment on Saturday.  I've been able to eat more foods without wanting to gag and I've even had a cup of coffee the past 2 mornings.  I'm showing sooner this pregnancy but I am still wearing my normal clothes.  Some jeans are a bit tight completely buttoned up (and unbearable by the end of the day) so I pulled out the belly band for the first time.  I know some women end up using it throughout most of their pregnancy but for me, there's a short window of time that I can wear it comfortably before moving into maternity pants.  I also pulled out my larger leggings.  These were a life saver my first pregnancy.  I'm hoping to mostly avoid the chubby stage and just go right to pregnant (wishful thinking, right?) but if I can't, leggings to the rescue.  Oh yeah, and you can buy them at Target for about $5 or $6.  You can't beat that.  So currently that's life through my eyes.  On our way to 11 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment