Pages

Friday, May 4, 2012

11 weeks (pesto and figs).





I don't see much difference from last week.  In fact it even looks a little smaller to me, but I don't think that's abnormal in the beginning.  I am feeling drastically better and I hope that's not a bad thing.  Monday morning is my next appointment and I'm really hoping they can find little Artie's heartbeat with the doppler.  Sidenote:  I call this baby "Artie" in my head due to an inside joke with some of my online mom friends.  :) 

According to Babycenter's My Pregnancy App, Artie is a little over 1 1/2 inches long, just about the size of a fig.  So tiny still!  Also along with my feeling better, my appetite seems to have opened wide.  Food of the week has been pesto sauce, oddly.  Last Sunday I had some friends over for lunch and we had chicken pesto sandwiches.  With the remaining sauce, I've just been adding it to everything including tuna fish and pesto sandwich, pasta with red sauce and pesto mixed, grilled cheese and pesto, etc.  It's really been delicious. 

Oh yeah, I got my hair cut too.  Nice and short.  :)

1 comment:

  1. Mmm, pesto! I think I could eat that stuff on (almost) anything, too. (I tend to eat more strangely when I'm NOT pregnant, though!)

    ReplyDelete