Pages

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

12 weeks.

Yesterday I was 12 weeks.  I'm nearing the end of the first trimester and while I'm still trying not to wish it away, I'm happy that it's almost here.  There are so many good things about the second trimester that I'm looking forward to.  I'm still feeling good lately, even great sometimes.  I'm on week two of my more active pregnant self which now includes a prenatal workout (in addition to the yoga).  I currently have that nice, sore muscle feeling that lets me know I'm doing right by my body and my baby.  I've also been much hungrier which can be a problem this early on.  I don't want to blow up like a balloon quite yet.  

Some things I'm having trouble staying away from:  caffeine and soda, lunch meat, carbs.  :/

12 week baby bump (and little Delia saying hello).  


No comments:

Post a Comment