Pages

Thursday, May 24, 2012

13 weeks and cookies.

I know, I'm a few days late but this week has been a little busier for me.  I am soooo close to the 2nd trimester and happy about it.  Still no baby movements felt yet, but soon I hope.  Maybe a couple more weeks?  I've been feeling great.  More energy and some nights I'm even able to stay up later than 9. :)  Here's my 13 week picture.....





I just finished baking chocolate chip cookies, my favorite, and I'm very excited about them.  I'm not having any food aversions either.  With Delia, I couldn't stand the sight or smell of hot dogs throughout the entire pregnancy and in the first trimester I was really bothered by pork BBQ.  Well, I'm currently loving hot dogs and no issues with pork OR BBQ.  Let's hope this sticks!

No comments:

Post a Comment